Thursday 27 November 2014

Christmas Gift Guide: Stocking Fillers (£10 & Under)

Welcome to my first christmas blog post of 2014! I've put together some stocking filler gift ideas for £10 & under..

Lush Gift Box- £8.50
Topshop socks- £3.50 or 3 for £8 (There are lots of patterns to choose from)
John Lewis Christmas Mug- £5
Next Beanie Hat- £10 
Yankee Candle- £7.99
Body Shop Lipgloss- £10 
ASOS Diamond Shape Drop Earrings- £5
Models Own Nail Polish Set- £10


Have you started your christmas shopping?

2 comments:

  1. Great Christmas post! I love those cute socks from Topshop! x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these items. I've got a Yankee Candle and a beanie on my wishlist. Those topshop socks are super cute too!
    Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete