Tuesday 8 July 2014

Welcome to my blog!

Hello everyone, welcome to my Blog! 

I've been reading so many peoples blogs recently it has inspired me to create my own. I've just finished my final A level exams, and have a long 10 week summer ahead of me, so decided this would be the perfect time to start! 

A little bit about me....

I'm 18 years old, and have just started the new, exciting (and scary) journey of leaving school and deciding what I want to do with my future. For the moment blogging will be a relaxing, fun way to spend my time. 
I'd love to share personal blogs about school, exams, the future and general lifestyle experiences. I also love fashion and beauty so will be posting what I'm wearing, what I'm doing and what I'm loving. 

Photography is also a passion of mine, so I'd love to share my photography with you as well. 

Lets see how it goes. I really hope you like it! 

2 comments:

  1. Hope you go far and good luck!
    Loving your posts so far! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much that means a lot. Just had a quick look at your blog and I'm pressing the follow button straight away! xx

      Delete